I really wanted to write a post like this.Here are the Top reasons women tell themselves why they can’t do a boudoir shoot or general photo shoot right now, and my answers.
– I need to lose weight first – This is probably the most used excuse! I say this because it is very easy to remedy. Choosing outfits to flatter your shape is essential, but more importantly, the right posing, lighting and angles will do WONDERS for your figure. I strongly encourage you to treat yourself with love and kindness before the shoot, which involves exercise, eating well and getting adequate rest and hydration. Leave the stress and all the concerns away.
– I don’t have a boyfriend/husband – Boudoir is for YOU. Realizing your beauty is one of the most incredible things a woman can experience and having amazing portraits of yourself looking absolutely ravishing is life changing.
– I have nothing to wear – Even if you don’t have expensive and sophisticated lingerie it will be possible realize you sensual shooting. Sensuality is not about what you wear is what you are. Using veils, beautiful fabrics or sheets… you can show your sensual side.
– I’m not photogenic – It’s possible to take a beautiful photo of every woman on planet earth! I have no age limit. My oldest so far is 62…Listening is a huge part of what I do, I really want to realize what you like and what is your idea of beauty, I don’t like tell you what to to (It is something I don’t want) but I will guide you.
– I don’t know how to be sexy, I’m shy – Awesome! In fact, I find it easier to photograph women who don’t have preconceived ideas on how to ‘look sexy’. I know just the right cues to capture the candid images to make it seem effortless, and I promise to never say ‘Ok, act sexy now!’. I also have hundreds of printed photos to help you to find what you like.